Guest Managers Availability On-Site:
Our Guest Manager is available on-site to check you in from 3:00 pm-6:00 pm on your arrival date. Please contact us in advance of any late arrival needs. At a minimum, the Guest Manager is also on-site from 9:00 pm-11:00 am each day of your stay and can be contacted via cell phone to discuss any needs outside of those hours.
Room and Guest Policies:
- Unless otherwise noted, all rates are per night, based on double occupancy. Rates subject to change. Taxes are not included. Breakfast is included, based on either your Lodge Room or Cabin reservation - see below for details.
- Most Reservations, including Weekend and Special Reservations, require a two- to three-night minimum stay.
- Check in time is 3:00pm. Check out time is 11:00am.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover accepted. Gift Certificates are available in all denominations.
- Unless noted in the room description, each room allows a maximum of two guests.
- The Spider Lake Lodge strives to provide a distinctive retreat for adults and couples. Children, age 12 or above, are most welcome at the Lodge. Some exceptions are made when a group books the entire facility. Families with children of all ages are welcome at The Treehouse and The Carriage House.
- We cannot accommodate guest pets.
- No Smoking is permitted in the Cabins or Lodge (including lower level decks and screen porch), nor in the front entrance areas or beach area. ($250 cleaning fee)
- Guests are responsible for their property during their stay.
- Standard Reservations require a 50% deposit to confirm your reservation. Special Reservations (holiday weekends, Birkebeiner, group bookings, etc.) may require up to a 100% deposit.
- If a cancellation is made 30 days or more prior to your scheduled arrival date, (or 90 days for Special Reservations) you may elect to either receive a refund of your deposit less a 10% handling fee of your reservation total, or apply the entire amount of your deposit toward a future stay within the next year.
- If the cancellation is made in less than 30 days prior to your arrival date (or 90 days for Special Reservations), the deposit will be forfeited.
- PARKING: Each room has a dedicated parking space for one vehicle. Your guest permit must be displayed at all times during your stay and parking only in your dedicated space.
- BREAKFAST: Lodge Room Guests enjoy a hearty, freshly-made country breakfast each morning of your stay, served daily at 9:00 AM in the Great Room, offerings include a variety of friend and family recipes we know you will love.
Cabin Rental Guests enjoy a Basket of breakfast items for your own cooking in the privacy of your cabin - ready and stocked just ahead of your arrival.
- DRINKS: Complimentary Fresh Coffee, Tea and Hot Chocolate available in the Great Room.
- GUEST REFRIGERATOR: We have a dedicated refrigerator in the Kitchen for complimentary guest use during your stay. Feel free to bring snacks and beverages with you for your stay.
- INTERNET/CELL SERVICE: Complimentary Wireless Internet Access is available. There is only cell phone service over Wi-Fi at the Lodge, so you can use the Wi-Fi Calling Feature if offered by your carrier.
- CLUB ROOM/SAUNA: The Club Room and Sauna are available for guest use from 9:00am-9:00pm. If you intend to use the Sauna during your stay, please bring swimwear to wear – Lodge Rooms have robes available for use in the Lodge.
- QUIET HOURS: To maintain the enjoyment of all guests and our neighbors, please note that Quiet Hours are 10:00pm-9:00am in the Lodge, Cabins and grounds.